Getting a license for a marijuana cultivation business is one of the most difficult early steps in doing business in the evolving cannabis industry. The biggest issue is understanding the complex, and often confusing, rule-making of a state licensing board that is unfamiliar with the industry. To help navigate this twisting and slippery road, Cannabis Business Times reached out to six licensing consultants, growers and cultivation-business owners with proven track records of success in winning licenses for their tips on how to create a winning marijuana-license application.
- Trends Taking Shape in the Booming Cannabis Industry
- Almost One Whole Month Into The Recreational Revolution
- California bill seeks to legalize banking for cannabis businesses
- Cannabis 2018 Cultivation Conference Coming Soon | March 12-14, 2018 Oakland Marriott City Center
- California Growers Association Files Lawsuit to Close Loophole in Cultivation Regulations