Real Estate Included, Cannabis Manufacturing (Type 7), Distribution & Cultivation License For Sale (California City) #141New Popular Med., Rec.
License / Posted 1 month ago / 207 views
An opportunity for cost effectively creating a cultivation-based Greenhouse Canopy of 16,200 square feet on a land area of 39,204 square feet.
Sellers are knowledgeable and are stationed in California City and they are prepared to work with the buyers in achieving the projected results and are willing to carry some financing for the right buyers.
The buyers will need to put in about $900,000 in making it 100% ready for cultivation in a period of four months. With a total investment (project acquisition plus all-inclusive greenhouse construction) of about $1,600,000, the buyers will be in an operational mode and the fair market value of the Greenhouse should be $180+/square feet and that comes to $2,850,000+ for the project. This provides a profit potential of about $1,250,000 for the buyers in 6 to 9 months time.
The buyers will be obligated to pay a sum of $3,000/month for usage of an easement that is required for increasing the canopy size.
This is a major play for Cultivation, Manufacturing (Type 7 Volatile) and Distribution permits in California City. The Seller has already received Conditional Use Permits (CUP) from the city and Cultivation License from the state (CDFA) and has them in hand!
The asking price INCLUDES the real estate which is almost an acre. This can facilitate 14k-16k sqft of cannabis canopy that the new operator would have to build greenhouse/structures on.
The Seller has strong connections in the city and can receive substantial support with any extra permitting process, the Cultivation can be in production in 45 days.
- Local & State Licenses: Cultivation, Manufacturing (Type 7 Volatile) & Distribution
- Raw Land: 39,204 sq ft.
- Includes Real Estate, Biological Survey, Soils Test, Engineering Plans, and consulting service for 6 months.
The initial tax rates in California CIty for the Cannabis Business Tax are as follows:
For testing laboratories: Two percent (2%) of gross receipts
For all other Cannabis Businesses: Six percent (6%) of gross receipts .
- Seven dollars ($7.00) annually per square foot of canopy space in a facility that uses exclusively artificial lighting
- Five dollars ($5.00) annually per square foot of canopy space in a facility that uses a combination of natural and supplemental artificial lighting
- One dollar ($1.00) annually per square foot of canopy space in a facility that uses no artificial lighting
- Fifty cents ($0.50) annually per square foot of canopy space for any nursery
Asking Price: $699,000.00
Need more information and want to find out what the next step is ?
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Lawrence Hormozian, DRE LIC CA# 02077928