Cannabis Delivery, Distribution & Manufacturing Fully Licensed Business For Sale (Oakland, CA) #345Popular Med., Rec., Turn Key
Delivery Retail Only / Posted 4 months ago
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to enhance their statewide Delivery and Distribution footprint along with being able to do Level 1 Manufacturing in the Bay Area. The licenses are located in Oakland, Alameda County (Population 1.5mil). Facility has brand new laminate flooring, freshly painted walls and security bars installed on all windows. Owner has all proper licensing and approvals in place. The sale will not include the Brand, Book of Business, etc. only the licenses and security equipment.
Cannabis Businesses have been labeled as essential businesses back in March, meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing all cannabis businesses to remain open.
- Space: 1,400 SqFt
- Rent: $3,605/Month NNN
- Lease: 5 YR w/ 5 YR Option
- High Grade Video surveillance system & Alarm system Included
- Adult Use/Medicinal
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
- Manufacturing Level 1: Mixing oils with terpenes, Pouring prepared oil into carts, Packing vape carts, Packaging concentrates . Any additional activities will require approval before they can be executed.
- Distribution- Distribution of cannabis and cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. A Type 11 licensee shall hold a Type 12, or transporter, license and register each location where product is stored for the purposes of distribution.
Whether you are brand new to the cannabis industry or looking to get in the industry but want the lowest risk, the easiest way to learn the ins & outs of owning a cannabis delivery service is the best way. It is almost the same as running a dispensary storefront but with much less overhead. Many storefronts face external challenges from the cities they operate in, neighbors who complain of the odor or the constant foot traffic that disrupts the neighboring businesses or residences and extremely high rent prices. One of the major benefits of having a Delivery company is that they are not limited to a radius confined to their city or county. Delivery companies can reach customers beyond its city and county through a loophole in state law that permits marijuana deliveries even in cities and counties that have otherwise banned the industry!
Asking Price: $600,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Anna Ulezko, DRE CA LIC# 02117699
If you have any questions Call Anna (631) 512-1433
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.