Santa Ana Cannabis Turn-Key Dispensary, Delivery & Distribution Business For Sale #331
Dispensary Retail Storefront with Delivery / Posted 3 months ago
Amazing opportunity for a Turn-Key Cannabis Dispensary in Southern California located in Santa Ana! There are 3.2 million residents in the OC alone. The seller has put in the time and effort to obtain Retail, Delivery and Distribution Licenses in Santa Ana and is now looking to sell. The Dispensary is fully turn key and operational, the shop is averaging about $5k/day in gross sales, this is just from the retail alone. The Distribution process has been started but the new owner will have to continue the build out.
Cannabis Dispensaries have been labeled essential businesses back in March, meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing dispensaries to remain open. Just as pharmacies are allowed to do, they are open for pickup. Now Dispensaries and cannabis deliveries are deemed critical! COVID-19 has been detrimental to many businesses all across the state, however cannabis businesses were labeled an essential business and like many recession proof businesses they have prospered exponentially during these times.
- Total Space: 10k SqFt (6,500 Retail, 3,500 Distribution)
- Rent: $28,000/Month
- Lease: 8 YR w/ 8 YR Option
- Parking: 10+ Spaces & Street Parking
- Retail Storefront- Facility where medical cannabis, medical cannabis products, or devices for the use of medical cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
- Distribution- Distribution of medical cannabis and medical cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. A Type 11 licensee shall hold a Type 12, or transporter, license and register each location where product is stored for the purposes of distribution. A Type 11 licensee shall not hold a license in a cultivation, manufacturing, dispensing, or testing license category and shall not own, or have an ownership interest in, a facility licensed in those categories other than a security interest, lien, or encumbrance on property that is used by a licensee. A Type 11 licensee shall be bonded and insured at a minimum level established by the licensing authority.
Asking Price: $3,900,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew (619) 653-0483
Or Email : email@example.com
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity. California’s Premier Cannabis Business Brokers.