Full Vertical W/ Certificate Of Compliance From State Fire Marshall, Operational Cannabis Dispensary Retail And Cultivation W/ Option To Purchase Real Estate (Okmulgee County, Oklahoma) #1383

  • $500,000
For Sale Med New Popular RE Included Turn Key
Full Vertical W/ Certificate Of Compliance From State Fire Marshall, Operational Cannabis Dispensary Retail And Cultivation W/ Option To Purchase Real Estate (Okmulgee County, Oklahoma) #1383
  • $500,000

Business Description

Cultivation and Dispensary business in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma (Pop. 37k+). Okumulgee county is only 1 hour away from Oklahoma City and 15 minutes from Tulsa City. Okumulgee county is only 1 hour away from Oklahoma City and Tulsa and 2 hrs away from neighboring states Missouri and Arkansas. The retail store is 500 Sq Ft with a drive-through that is built out and ready to be implemented! The business also includes a 6,500 Sq Ft Cultivation with 70% LED lights and the other 30% are HPS lights. The Cultivation is currently producing 60-70 lbs per month but is capable of producing much more. There is plenty of office and administration space that was built out. There is a 200 sq ft concrete tornado shelter where all 3 safes are located. All equipment will be included in this sale with an accepted offer. The lot size is 1.2 Acres and can be included in the sale. This is a great opportunity to own a fully Vertical operational cannabis business AND own the Real Estate!

In May 2022, Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed into law a pause on medical cannabis licensing in the state. The new law implements a moratorium on medical cannabis licensing, prohibiting regulators from issuing new cultivation, processing and retail licenses from August 2022 to August 2024. (Extended to 2026)

 

Details:

  • Licenses: State Approved Retail, Cultivation & Processing
  • State Fire Marshall COO / COC Certified
  • Option to Purchase Real Estate Value: $1.1M
  • Lot Size: 1.2 acre
  • Rent: $7,000/month
  • Lease Terms: Negotiable 
  • Building Size: 7000 Sq Ft Total
    • 500 Sq Ft Retail Storefront
    • 6,500 Sq Ft Cultivation
    • 300 Sq Ft Processing 
  • Power: Twin 400 Amp 208 Volt 3 Phase
  • Utilities: $3500-$4000/ mo
  • Build out – $1.5 Million Invested
  • Parking – Plenty of off street parking
  • 2023 Monthly Sales $163,381.73
  • 2023 Wholesale Transfers $483,903.20

 

Licenses:

  • Cultivation – A medical marijuana grower license allows a business to legally grow marijuana for medical purposes in Oklahoma. Licensed growers can only sell to licensed processors, dispensaries and other growers.
  • Retail Storefront – Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, cannabis and cannabis products as part of a retail sale.

 

Asking Price: $500,000.00 (Seller Open to Offers, w/ $125,000.00)

Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.

Lisa Gaylord, LIC DRE OK#139491

Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374

Tom Milks, DRE LIC CA # 02064305

If you have any questions Call Tom 619 972-5952

Email: tom@glbgroupinc.com

Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.

National Affiliate Listings

Business Details

  • Price: $500,000
  • Business Type: Cultivation, Dispensary Retail w/ Delivery, Processing, Real Estate Property, Seller Financing Available
  • Business Status: For Sale
  • Location: Oklahoma
  • Down Payment Required: $125,000.00
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the actual business, unless otherwise noted.

Compare listings

Compare
Tom Milks, Agent
  • Tom Milks, Agent