Amazing opportunity for a Fully Vertical Cannabis Business that includes 2 Separate Real Estate Properties with a Top Line Revenue of $3.65M in Perris, CA (Pop 80k). In 2022 the business generated $3.65M in Top Line Revenues, and the sale includes 2 separate real estate properties, representing a greater value! The retail dispensary sits on one parcel and the 2nd property which is adjacent to the first is zoned for Manufacturing, Cultivation and Distribution. The combined properties are estimated to be value around $2.2M, then factoring in the business leaves us with an asking of under .6x revenue, plus the additional zoned uses in order to be fully vertical.
The new operator could take advantage of the delivery component and target neighboring cities and counties by advertising in those surrounding markets. Riverside County has a population of 2.5M residents with neighboring counties such as San Diego at 3.2M, Orange County 3.1M and LA county at 9.8M residents. The business could expand the delivery radius in order to service those markets. Because with a delivery license, the business is not limited to just making deliveries within the county but as far as logistically possible. The popular use of the cannabis delivery businesses has been on the rise. Consumers are leaning towards the convenience of simply placing an order and having their products delivered to them in a timely manner. Instead of driving to a brick and mortar, sitting in traffic, looking for a parking spot, etc they would rather place their order and have their products delivered to them!
- Space: 1,400 Sq.Ft.
- Rent: TBD
- Real Estate Estimated Value: $1.75M
- 2022 Top Line Revenues: $3.65M
- 2nd Property is Adjacent & Zoned for Manufacturing, Cultivation and Distribution
- Real Estate Combined Estimated Value: $2.2M
- Retail Storefront: Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
- Distribution: Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all cannabis businesses: Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, Distributors.
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
- Cultivation: Growing Cannabis
Asking Price: $2.99M (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE LIC CA# 02091143
If you have any questions Call Drew at (619) 653-0483
Or Email : email@example.com
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.