Great opportunity for someone to add a Fully Vertical footprint in the Mecca of the Cannabis Market, Los Angeles CA (Population of 3.9M)! The new buyer will have to rename the store, there will be a transition period but the Company Brand will not be included in the sale, just the business, licenses, etc. This is a fully turn key operation that includes the ability to be fully vertical under one roof!
Retail Sales for 2022 $4,032,803.10 NOT INCLUDING TAXES!!!
All 4 Licenses have been built out and are Currently in USE!
-Retail, Cultivation, Distribution and Manufacturing License – 22,500 sq. ft building
-Cultivation produced 832 lb. of whole flower and 242 lb. of Shake
-Distribution used only for non-arms transactions to its own retail
-Income of Cultivation NOT aggregated in retail sales
-Manufacturing Currently not in operation but includes Full Spectrum Botanical Extraction System setup
- Retail Space: 2,600 SqFt
- Rent: $43k/Month
- Over $1.5M invested into the Buildout
- Plenty of Parking
- Ceiling Height: 20 Ft (Can Double Stack)
- Lights: 98 Lights (8 Flower Rooms) Could be expanded to 150 lights
- Power: Upgrade Approved for 2,000 AMPs
- Cultivation Produced 832 lb. of Whole Flower and 242 lb. of Shake
- Sale Includes 5-6 Genetics
- High Tech Security (Virtual Guard System)
- Over $400k in Manufacturing Equipment Included in Sale
- Seller Invested Over $1M in Upgrades, Fire Prevention Doors, Panel upgrades, Commercial Locks and Sprinklers
- Retail Storefront- Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
- Cultivation: Growing cannabis up to 5,000 SQ FT Canopy Size.
- Distribution: Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all other cannabis businesses; Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, & Distributors.
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
Asking Price: $2,750,000.00 (Seller Open to Offers w/ $2.5M Down!!!)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew (619) 653-0483
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business.