This is an exceptional chance to own a completely vertical and operational Cannabis Cultivation, Processing, and Retail business in the thriving market of Oklahoma. Mound is located in Creek county which is only 1HR away from Oklahoma City and Tulsa and 2 hrs away from neighboring states Missouri and Arkansas. The business encompasses multiple facets of the cannabis industry, offering a one-stop solution to the potential buyer. The cultivation area spans an impressive 5,500 SqFt, equipped with a high-tech lighting system. The Cultivation is currently producing 60-70 lbs per month but is capable of producing much more. This includes 70% LED lights, known for their energy efficiency, and 30% HRS lights that provide optimal light spectrum for cannabis growth. This combination ensures that the cultivation process is both cost-effective and productive.
The business also includes a Dispensary that measures 500 SqFt. This space is perfectly sized for a boutique-style store, promising a personalized experience for customers. It also creates an excellent opportunity to showcase a wide range of cannabis products and accessories. Furthermore, there is a 300 SqFt processing area dedicated to preparing the harvested cannabis for sale. This space is crucial in maintaining the quality of products and ensuring they meet the highest standards before hitting the shelves. Additional features include ample office and administration space, which is essential for managing behind-the-scenes operations. The sale of this business includes all the necessary equipment, allowing for immediate operation post-acquisition.
Perhaps the most compelling aspect of this opportunity is the inclusion of the 1.2-acre lot in the sale, thus providing the investor with valuable real estate. This feature adds a significant asset to the package, making the deal even more attractive. In conclusion, this is a rare opportunity for an investor to obtain a fully operational, vertical cannabis business with the bonus of owning the underlying real estate.
- Building Size: 7000 sq ft Building (500 SqFt Dispensary, 300 SqFt Processing and 5500 SqFt Gow/ 70% LED 30% HRS lights)
- Rent – $9,500/Month
- Lease terms – Negotiable
- Power: Twin 400 amp 208 3 phase
- Utilities: $3500-$4000/Month
- Lot Size: 1.2 acre
- Build out – $1.5 Million Invested
- Gross sales – 2023 projected sales are on pace to do over $1 million
- Parking – Plenty of off street parking
- Cultivation – A medical marijuana grower license allows a business to legally grow marijuana for medical purposes in Oklahoma. Licensed growers can only sell to licensed processors, dispensaries and other growers.
- Processing – A medical marijuana processor license allows a business to legally process marijuana for medical purposes in Oklahoma. Licensed processors can sell to licensed dispensaries and other licensed processors.
- Dispensary Storefront – Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, cannabis and cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
Asking Price: $500,000.00 (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Lisa Gaylord, LIC DRE OK#139491
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Tom Milks, DRE LIC CA # 02064305
If you have any questions Call Tom 619 972-5952
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.
National Affiliate Listings
All listings included in this section are represented by locally licensed real estate brokers where necessary. This listing is represented by (Local Broker) via the Green Life Business Group National Affiliate Program.