Located in Goleta, just a short distance from Santa Barbara, is an incredible opportunity to acquire a fully operational and licensed Cannabis Microbusiness. This business benefits from low taxes, with a 1% Distribution Tax, 2% Manufacturing Tax, and 5% Retail Tax, making it an attractive investment. It is strategically positioned to service central and southern California, allowing for easy expansion. The business operates from a 4,800 sq. ft. facility with a 360 Amp 3-phase electrical system. The building features offices for retail and administrative areas and a warehouse with open floor space behind three large roller doors. The warehouse is equipped with seven fully insulated and powered 10’x8’x20’ manufacturing and distribution containers.
Additional equipment includes a Triminator XL, 5L rotovap, laminar flow hood, rosin press, freeze dryer, vacuum oven, ice machine, high capacity R.O. water system, and three Kia Rio vehicles. The facility has a full security system, secure containers, open warehouse, and gated yard, making it an ideal opportunity for someone looking to expand their retail, manufacturing, or distribution reach in central coast and southern California. The low distribution fees and easy access to major markets make this Microbusiness a strategic investment for rapid business growth.
The Microbusiness comprises Manufacturing (Type 6), Distribution, and Delivery services. There is also the potential to consider Retail, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution Service Agreements. The facility is fully licensed and operational, complete with banking and credit card processing. The manufacturing division produces Solventless Live Rosin and other solventless products. With additional capacity for increased production, there is room for growth and diversification. The distribution division provides contract warehousing and wholesale distribution services to regional clients. It has the capacity to add more customers and expand distribution services, including processing and packaging cannabis flowers using automated and hand trimming equipment. Finally the retail side of the business boasts a long-term customer base, daily recurring sales, and positive reviews dating back more than 10 years. The retail operation has an excellent team and offers a wide selection of quality products.
- Space: 4,800 SqFt
- Rent: $16,000/Month NNN
- Lease Terms: 5YR w Option to Renew
- Parking Spaces: 8
- Operating: Manufacturing & Distribution & Non-storefront Retail (Delivery)
- Seven Secure Lockable Containers: 10x8x20
- Security: Private Parking with Gate
- Provisional State License in Hand!!!
- Non-Storefront Retail Delivery: Off-Premises Sales, Direct-To-Consumer
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
- Distribution Type 11: Move cannabis and cannabis products between cultivation, manufacturing or distribution premises. Move finished cannabis goods to retail premises. Provide storage services to other licensees. Arrange for testing of cannabis goods. This license also allows the distribution facility to have a micro license capable of packaging space for all products (Type P) as well as a Delivery ability direct to consumer as well as a nursery/cultivation facility.
Asking Price: $875,000.00 (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Elliot Cardenas, DRE CA LIC #02138336
If you have any questions call Elliot at 619-770-2699
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business.